Wednesday, February 27, 2008

england shirt for a mile?!!


I have taken some offers in my time, but £50 to Brathay if I wear an England rugby top for 1 mile may seem simple for most. But as a welsh fan that hurts with the best of them, this is on a par with the 10 in 10 in itself.

My uncle Garry, is a unique character. One you never take your eye off, you would want him on your trivial pursuit team but you would never sit next to him!!

So as its for charity i will wear the top, but as there was no stipulation on the home or away kit, may i propose that I wear the away kit, which happens to be red. You can look like Wales but you'll never be Wales. But maybe that would be unsporting? So yes, the white of England will grace at least a mile of the 10 in 10 challenge this May.

Anyone else have any creative ideas, I can be bought for charity!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Evans, I can not believe you would betray your home country like this...I would at least ask for £100.00. Good Luck with the Weight Loss...Super Shakes are go!

Anonymous said...

so how about we get a consortium together? Another £1250 and you'll have to wear "THE JERSEY" for the entire Marathon! My boss may even sponsor the shirt...

Watch this space!!!